Benefits of Membership
Why belong to the Polk County Bar Association? Here are just a few of the many benefits:
- You receive notification of local rule changes governing your Polk County law practice.
- You have the opportunity to receive 15 hours of free continuing education each year, which is all you need to maintain your law license.
- You receive an electronic newsletter and private, members-only access to content on the PCBA website. Both the newsletter and the website contain critical information for practicing law in Polk County.
- You have the opportunity to serve on one or more of the Association’s various committees. These committees are active and involved in pressing legal issues affecting Polk County lawyers.
- You can stay on top of the latest issues and network with other attorneys and judges by attending our monthly luncheons on the second Tuesday of each month.
- Because the PCBA buys a large block of seats for all major Civic Center events, you are able to purchase terrific seats for all of the best shows.
- Through our PCBA Volunteer Lawyer Program you can help provide free legal services to thousands of disadvantaged citizens of Polk County while satisfying 50 hours of annual pro-bono service.
Membership in the PCBA is an investment in your profession and in your career. And, it costs less than the cost to file a lawsuit at the courthouse! Click here to join.