The Polk County Bar Association invites you to join its more than 1,500 members in supporting activities to benefit the Bar and the community. The PCBA Board and its committees are working to improve the practice of law, serve the legal needs of the poor, and provide some fun for members. Be a part of it all!
- 2017 Membership Form
- PCBA President’s Membership Letter
- Donate to the Volunteer Lawyers Project
- Volunteer Lawyers Project donation form
You can now pay your membership dues and VLP donation via a credit card online at https://secure.affinipay.com/pages/pcba/mainpage.
Please note that if you choose this option, you will still need to complete and submit your membership and VLP donation forms. Just indicate that you have paid online.
Membership Categories and Dues
- Admitted to practice before Fall 2015: $120
- Employed by a government agency, non-profit organization or corporation (not including law firms): $110
- Holds an exempt status with the Iowa State Bar Association: $60
- Admitted to the bar in the fall of 2015 or in the spring of 2016: $65
- Admitted to the bar in the fall of 2016: No charge
- Law student: No charge
- Member of PCBA/ISBA for 50 years or more: No charge